C ARM - H RAY 20
The “C-arm HRAY-20” machine is a specific model or variant of the C-arm imaging system used in the medical field. It likely features advanced imaging capabilities and mobility that are typical of C-arms. This type of machine is commonly used in a variety of medical specialties, such as orthopedics, cardiology, vascular surgery, and more. The “HRAY-20” designation may indicate certain technical specifications or features unique to this model, but without specific information, it’s challenging to provide precise details. Nevertheless, C-arm machines like the HRAY-20 play a vital role in modern medicine, providing real-time X-ray imaging during surgical and interventional procedures, improving the accuracy and safety of these medical interventions.
Camera Specification (1K X 1K)
- Resolution 1280*1024
- Frame Rate 30FPS
- Mega Pixel 1.3MP
- Type of sensor CMOS
- Read out Method Global shutter.
- Sensor Format 1/1.8”
- Pixel Size 5.3m
- Lens Mount CS-mount.
- ADC 10 bit
- Quantum efficiency 60
- Gain Range 0 dB to 18dB
- Exposure Range 0.016ms to1 sec.
- Trigger Modes Standard, multi-shot
- Partial Image Modes Pixel binning, decimation, ROI.
- Image Buffer 16 MB
- User Sets 2 user configuration sets for custom camera setting
- Flash Memory 512 KB non-volatile memory
- Opt-isolated I/O Ports 1 Input, 1 Output
- Auxiliary Output 3.3V, 150mA maximum
- Interface GigE PoE
- Power Requirements 12v nominal (5-16V) via GPIO interface.
- Power Consumption (Max) 2W
- Type High Frequency:70kHz
- KV Range(fluoroscopy/radiography) 40 to 110kVp
- Fluoroscopy 4 mA
- Boost Mode 5 mA
- Radiology mAs 100 mAs
- Output 2.5 kW
- X-Ray Image Intensifier 9” (Toshiba)
- Grid Round 9”-Ratiom- 8:1,Line103
- Vertical Run 400 mm
- Horizontal Run 200 mm
- Angulations ±1800
- S.I.D 960 mm
- Arc Distance 600 mm
- Clearance 750 mm
- Tube Head Monoblock
- Type of X-Ray Tube Stationary Anode
- Focal Spot Dual(Small-06mm/large- 1.8mm)
- Make Germany